Politicians should not use religion as agenda: Shah Rukh

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says politicians should not use religion as an agenda and spread derogatory feelings about one another.
‘I don’t understand why it happens, but I truly believe that politicians should not use religion as an agenda,’ Shah Rukh said Friday at the India Today Conclave.
‘It is just not acceptable. The issues like education, women’s upliftment, leadership qualities, which are sidelined under the term of social issues, are the basic political issues which need to be looked upon and should be brought into light,’ he added.
The 45-year-old says religion is not subjective, but is all about having faith.
‘I am a Muslim myself but my children know about all religions and its my conscious decision to make them aware of it. Religion is nothing but to have faith in your god, it should not be subjected to Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Christian. Nobody in this world has the right to come between you and your god,’ he concluded firmly.
Read the original story on in.movies.yahoo.com

Share

Bookmark and Share

Google Buzz