Chris Brown blames ‘reckless’ girls for leaked nude photos

R ‘n’ B singer Chris Brown has blamed the recent nude photos of his that surfaced on the Internet on reckless girls.
In an interview with Toby Knapp of DC station Hot 99.5, Brown, 21, said he did not believe they were his photos until he saw them.
“It was a shock. You kinda gotta be like, ‘No, I guarantee it’s Photoshopped’. It was like, ‘No, that’s not me’,” the New York Post quoted him as telling the radio station.
“They always say I got a naked photo out so I was like, ‘Cool’, but when I saw it I was like, ‘Oh, damn, I kinda did take that picture’,” he revealed.
Brown reportedly took the photos after a shower and sent to an unidentified woman who leaked them online.
Knapp asked him what his mother said about the nude shots.
“I haven’t talked to my mother about that yet, so I’m a little nervous,” he said.
“She’s gonna be like, ‘What is wrong? Why is your [bleep] all out?’ She’ll probably just tell me to watch who I be sending the pictures to-if you gonna do that, don’t be sending them to no . . . Girls be reckless.
“It’s like, ‘Hey there’s nothing else I can be ashamed of’. It’s like, ‘Whatever’,” he added.
Read the original story on in.movies.yahoo.com

Share

Bookmark and Share

Google Buzz