Justin Bieber fans making Selena Gomez’s life a misery

Selena Gomez has reportedly been calling Justin Bieber in tears after receiving death threats from his fans.
The Disney sweetheart has been flooded with hate mail from her fella’s admirers - who call themselves Beliebers - ever since they attended The Vanity Fair Oscars party together in Hollywood last month.
“It’s hard. It hurts, it really does,” the Sun quoted Gomez as saying.
“I don’t feel I’m doing anything wrong, I’ve been best friends with him for a very long time.
“He’s been in my life for so long and it’s just nice to have someone that understands what you’re going through.
“It does hurt my feelings a lot but I try not to focus on it - I have a strong family and great fans,” she added.
Read the original story on in.movies.yahoo.com

Share

Bookmark and Share

Google Buzz