LeAnn Rimes defends her slimmer figure

LeAnn Rimes has fired back at criticism over her weight loss.
Less than a month after the singer posed on a red carpet with gaunt-looking arms, new pictures reveal the music star has become even thinner.
The photos taken last Friday show Rimes - walking with fiance Eddie Cibrian - and her tiny frame now carrying a sunken neck and bony legs.
Multiple reports have claimed the singer may have gone too far while dieting and working out to prepare for her upcoming wedding.
But Rimes defended her new body and also argued that the pictures are misleading.
“Maybe it’s time for a nude pic, so peeps can see how I look nowhere near what these stupid pics are trying to make me look like, LOL joke,” the New York Daily News quoted her as tweeting.
“I don’t care about the dumb articles. I know how healthy I am. Maybe those people should start taking care of themselves ... inside and out,” she wrote to one Twitter follower on Wednesday.
On Thursday, when another user suggested Rimes may have an eating disorder and told the crooner “this [is] bad for girls who look up 2 u,” Rimes again defended herself.
“I take care of myself, eat what I want without putting crap into my body and am at a healthy weight,” she wrote.
Read the original story on in.movies.yahoo.com

Share

Bookmark and Share

Google Buzz