Sonakshi Sinha to sizzle in item number

Sonakshi Sinha may not have gyrated to Munni Badnaam Hui but buzz is that she will set the screen on fire in an item number in Joker. And guess what, she's not alone, Katrina Sheila Kaif will be sharing the screen with her. Buzz is that Sonakshi wanted the audience to see her 'non-Dabangg' side as well. "She kept telling Farah she wanted her own Munni and Sheila. Not only Sonakshi but even her parents were keen to see her dance on screen," a close source told Mumbai Mirror.
So, Farah decided to take the oomph meter to another level by getting Sonakshi and Katrina to gyrate to an item number in Shirish Kunder's Joker. The two ladies are expected to sizzle to a folk-fusion number.
Sonakshi confirmed the news and told Mumbai Mirror, "It is good news for me. I'm finally going to dance in Joker. I wouldn't call it an item song because I'm the film's heroine and guest artistes perform item songs. But, I know it will be well shot and lavish and aesthetic because it's being choreographed by Farah Khan. All my worries are sorted out."
However, she did not confirm that Katrina will join her in the song. "Well, a top actress will be joining me. That's all I can say at the moment."
Read the original story on hindustantimes.com

Share

Bookmark and Share

Google Buzz