It’s not a comeback, says Esha Deol

Even though Esha Deol is doing a film after ages she insists that she is not making a comeback.
I did not go anywhere to dub this a comeback. I was around. I just did not like the films that were coming by and I thought it is best to wait and do something meaningful. I did not get the films that I wished for. Now that I’m a producer I will only do films that I love, she tells TOI.
Esha is in her best of shape for her home production Tell Me Oh Khuda and she informs us that the producer Esha will is as much strict about content as the actor Esha is.
I really don’t think that I have chosen my films well. But I have wisened up and I, as an actor or producer, will only take up films that has some good content. Today that is the driving force not how many stars you have or how big the banner is. Films like Bheja Fry, Phas Gaye Re Obama and Tere Bin Laden have created breakthroughs,’ says this star-kid.
She is very excited that for the first time she has acted with her father Dharmendra.
I will tell you a secret. I have for long wanted to do a film with dad but nothing ever worked out. I think everything happens for the best as now I have my dad in my own movie. It makes it doubly awesome. He knows so much about movie-making that he has been a constant guide to me through the making of the film, she says.
Esha adds, My mom too is very hands on. She is the more stricter of the two actually, but I have had my way too in some decision making processes, Esha chuckles.
Read the original story on timesofindia.indiatimes.com

Share

Bookmark and Share

Google Buzz